This recipe is quick, easy, and really delicious!!
It is a gluten free sandwich with Bacon, Avocado, Arugula and Tomato!
First, a quick tip on how to make bacon:
- Lay all the bacon slices on a baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put bacon in the oven while it preheats, and have it in there for 15 minutes.
- The bacon comes out perfectly!!!
How I make this perfect sandwich?
- After I make the bacon, I toast my gluten bread.
- Butter one piece of toast, and spread avocado on the other piece of toast
- Lay a slice of tomato on the avocado, and sprinkle salt and pepper
- Put arugula on top of the tomato
- Lay bacon slices on top of the arugula
TA DA! Enjoy this delicious and nutritious treat any time of day: breakfast, lunch or dinner!
You now have random access to MEGHANN!