One of my favsssss! Literally one of the easiest, delicious, and fanciest meals in my back pocket (haha)!
Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 10 minutes
22 defrosted, peeled and deveined shrimp
4 medium zuchinis
1 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp butter
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp italian seasoning
Pinch of red pepper flakes
Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
1/4 cp of chicken stock
Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Make the zucchini pasta using a spiralizer or julienne and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter on med-high heat in a large skillet. Add the shrimp in one layer in the pan and sprinkle the salt and pepper. Cook for one minute without stirring to brown the shrimp.
3. Add the garlic, italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes and stir the shrimp for another minute or so until cooked. Transfer to a plate or bowl to set aside.
4. In the same pan, stir the remaining juice around. Then add the remaining butter, lemon juice, and stock. Bring the sauce to a simmer for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the zoodles. The zoodles cook quick and you want to make sure not to overcook them. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, then add the shrimp back in for another minute.
6. Serve immediately! You can add parsley and/or parmesan! ENJOY!
You now have random access to MEGHANN!