We went to the North Coast Music Festival for the first time this past weekend and had so MUCH FUN! I wanted to share our experience, since we have heard of the festival but never went until this year!
Location: Union Park Chicago IL, cross streets Lake and Ashland
When: Every Labor Day Weekend from Friday to Sunday
How much: VIP 1-day Pass $89 each
We had a promo code from REACT (http://reactpresents.com/) for about 25%, so two VIP 1-day passes for Friday $150, instead of $200 (after fees and taxes).
There were 3 stages, 1 tent, and 2 silent discos.
The line-up was the best on Friday (according to us), but we have seen great line-ups every year.
Crowd: Mostly 20s/30s, with a dabble of high schoolers and 50+
- Express Entry (separate entrance from general admission)
- Separate VIP section: Bar, Food, Restrooms, and Lounge area
- Bar included: Beer, wine, and hard liquer
- Free bottled water
- Food and drink were both reasonably priced
- AND, you can walk out of the section with your drinks! Such a PLUS!
See ya next Tuesday!
You now have random access to MEGHANN!