Since we are prepping to remodel our guest bathroom, I decided to document the initial stages which are prep and research.
1. I am going to measure and document the measurements of the bathroom. All the walls, sections, and ceilings. You may think the ceiling heigh is silly, but sometimes, the floors/ceilings are uneven.
2. Decide on themes to research. For example, modern, contemporary, color palette, etc.
3. Make accounts on Houzz, Pinterest, and a design studio. This will give you an idea on what to expect and visualize.
4. Make a budget.
5. Plan to visit the Tile Shop or where you will buy the tile. We plan around holidays because they have sales that are not advertised: Veterans day, New Years, Presidents Day, etc.
6. Plan to visit Studio 41, where you will find the rest of the items like: vanity, countertop, sink, facet, etc. The orders take about 1-2 months to ship and deliver.
7. Plan lighting, we will most likely go to Lightology.
8. Plan for other items that will cost money: labor, tools, dry wall, paint, etc.
See ya next Tuesday!
You now have random access to MEGHANN!